Nissan's flagship Maxima sedan enters the 2014 model year with the following enhancements:
- Addition of a new S Value Package with smoked appearance headlights, HID Xenon headlights, compass in rearview mirror, 18-inch aluminum-alloy Dark Hyper Silver wheels, rear spoiler, fog lights, outside mirrors with integrated turn signals and metallic trim treatment
- Standard RearView Monitor, USB connectivity and 7.0-inch color monitor with QVGA display added to SV grade
- Two new exterior colors: Gun Metallic (replaces Dark Gray) and Midnight Garnet (replaces Tuscan Sun); eight available exterior colors total
- Offered in two models, 3.5 S and 3.5 SV, each powered by a 290-horsepower 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine mated to an Xtronic CVT® with manual and "DS" (drive sport) modes with available paddle shifters
- Available soon in San Diego!