2019 Nissan Rogue, Altima and Sentra Safety Features Top Reviewers List of Best!
Safety is always the number one concern for drivers and the new 2019 Class of Nissans is being heralded as the best for innovative new safety features. Nissan takes a comprehensive approach to safety that guides the engineering and development of every car they make. These innovative new features keep an eye on your vehicle’s systems, assist you in handling unexpected situations, and help protect you in the unfortunate event of an accident.
- Nissan Intelligent Mobility: This is the technology that powers the SAFETY SHIELD 360°. This includes an intelligent monitor that displays a rendered 360° birds-eye-view of the vehicle. It monitors all lateral sides of the vehicle alerting drivers of objects in proximity.
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection: this monitors your speed and distance between you and the car in front, it can let you know if you need to slow down and can even automatically engage the brakes to help avoid a collision. This technology can even detect a pedestrian in the crosswalk and can stop you in your tracks if necessary.
- Rear Automatic Braking: this uses a sonar system that monitors the area behind you for stationary items you might not see, and if you fail to stop, it can automatically engage the brakes to help avoid a collision.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: this uses radar technology to detect oncoming vehicles when backing out of a parking stall or garage. This system can see behind the Nissan Rogue in all directions and it will alert you when it senses an obstacle. This is also integrated with the car’s rearview camera system.
- Blind Spot Warning Alerts: blind spot monitoring plays a huge role in preventing collisions. Many accidents occur because a driver fails to adequately check his or her blind spots. With Blind Spot Warning on your Nissan Rogue, you will be subtly notified whenever a vehicle enters an area in one of your blind spots.
- Lane Departure Warning: This feature uses intelligent lane intervention to prevent unintentional lane departure, it can sense when the vehicle is drifting and alerts you.
- High Beam Assist: High Beam assist helps avoid blinding drivers in the opposite direction by switching to low beams momentarily.
In addition to being available with all the above features, the 2019 Nissan Altima also offers the following features:
- Traffic Sign Recognition: This feature allows your car to notify you of the current limit by detecting road signs as you drive.
- Intelligent Driver Alertness: This works by monitoring steering patterns to detect driver alertness and even suggests when you should take a break.
Aside from standard features like 6 all-around airbags and anti-lock brakes, the 2019 Nissan Sentra also comes available with these innovative technological safety features:
- Nissan Intelligent Mobility: This system, which is also available in the Nissan Rogue & Altima, includes some of the above features like automatic emergency braking, blind spot warning, rear cross traffic alert, and a rear-view monitor.
- Intelligent Cruise Control: This available feature watches the flow of traffic and works to help you maintain an adjustable speed and set distance between you and the car ahead.
Want to see these amazingly innovative safety features in action? Come take a test drive today! There’s a Mossy Nissan near you anywhere in San Diego. OR CHECK OUT THE OTHER NEW 2019 NISSANS NOW at MossyNissan.com