Mossy Nissan delivered a brand new 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL to San Diegan contest winnerMahal Kita Scales at its Kearny Mesa location on September 24, 2012.
Mahal, a single, hardworking mother of three from Southern California, won the car on the Road to Success Contest on the TV show, Anderson Live hosted by Anderson Cooper. Mahal wrote to the show explaining that she had to file bankruptcy after a separation left her with no transportation. As a part-time nursing student with a full-time job and student loans of $40,000, she was in no position to buy a new car.
Of course now she doesn't have to, she'll be driving the totally redesigned 2013 Nissan Altima with Technology Package (MSRP $29,140). This new Altima is the perfect car for transporting a growing family. The 2013 Altima has an upscale luxurious interior with comfortable zero gravity seats inspired by NASA, and a new a state-of-the-art Continuously Variable Transmission that helps deliver up to 38 miles per gallon freeway. This new 2013 Altima also offers cutting edge features that make driving easier for busy moms like Mahal:
· Next-generation Safety Shield Technologies, including Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, and Moving Object Detection
· Easy-Fill Tire Alert, which sounds the car horn to notify a person filling a tire with air when the tire reaches recommended tire pressure
· Headlights that automatically switch on along with the windshield wipers
· Push-button ignition, which allows a driver to start the car while the key remains in the driver's pocket or purse
· Nissan Intelligent Key® with Remote Engine Start which allows the driver to start the engine and turn on the air conditioning without entering the car
· NissanConnectSM and NissanConnectSM Navigation with a suite of Bluetooth® phone connectivity features, including hands-free text message integration, Pandora® playback, real-time Google® POI (Places of Interest) search, and more
· Advanced Drive-Assist™ Display with 4-inch color screen standard on every model, which is customizable, easy-to-use and integrates key information right in front of the driver
The Mossy organization is proud to have delivered this amazing new Nissan Altima to such a deserving San Diego mother. The Altima was delivered from Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa, which is located at 8118 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, close to the 52, 163 and 805 freeways.