Our essential services are here to keep your family moving!
We understand the important role our dealership plays in providing essential services to our customers. We remain open to provide essential mobility, service, and peace of mind to our customers. As a community-driven business with deep customer relationships we recognize that everyone has been impacted by recent events in a variety of ways. In order to maintain our excellent service, and to adapt, we developed Mossy Nissan CARE.
With Mossy Nissan CARE we have your comfort and safety in mind for a stress-free shopping experience.
With 7 convenient locations throughout San Diego County, there is a Mossy Nissan near you.
- As an essential service Mossy Nissan is open at all 7 locations for your sales, service, parts and collision needs.
Check our sales hours or service & parts hours.
- Conveniently connect with our available Web Consultants via phone, text, chat, or fill out our contact form for any questions you may have.
- Schedule appointments online or by phone for sales or service.
- Save time and schedule an appointment online.
- Ask about our drop off and pick-up services.
- Service hours may be reduced due to the evolving COVID-19 situation. Please check our service hours, or call our service department for updated hours.
Mossy Nissan has 2 convenient collision shop locations in San Diego to serve you. We accept all insurance and provide a lifetime warranty on all repairs. Our technicians are trained and certified. And our facilities use state-of-the-art factory certified equipment.
- Contact our Collision Centers today for a FREE auto body repair estimate!
- We come to you! Or we offer convenient drop off and pick up services.
- No hassle insurance handling!
- We repair all makes & models and restore to factory specifications.
Mossy Nissan continues to be aware and informed on the latest updated information regarding health and safety of our customers and employees.
- No matter what concerns you most, we are taking steps to remain on top of your needs.
- We continue to provide the best sales experience possible by being available to hear your concerns.
- Our communication with government health departments and officials is open and changes are being made with every new directive.
As an essential business, we understand the privilege we’ve been given and the great responsibility to our community that comes along with it.
Mossy Nissan is focused on your safety!
We provide our customers with the peace of mind that they deserve during their shopping experience by taking action towards a safe and healthy environment.
Our priority is to continue to maintain a safe environment for our employees and customers. With this in mind, we are taking extra precautions to keep our stores, service departments and collision centers clean and sanitized. Our Mossy Nissan team is rigorously following CDC guidelines for safety and prevention.
Mossy Nissan is taking steps to provide a safe, healthy and friendly sales and service experience.
- The high-volume touch areas throughout the dealership including door handles, desks, and counters are being sanitized at a high frequency.
- Service areas, desks and other stations are being disinfected and cleaned throughout the day.
- All employees are taking precautionary health measures including frequent hand washing, social distancing, abiding by a no handshake policy, and staying home when sick.
- Our Service Departments use covers to protect surfaces inside your vehicle such as the seats, steering wheels, and shift lever.
- Every employee who comes into contact with your vehicle in our service department will be wearing medical-grade disposable gloves and a face mask.
If you are visiting one of our facilities, we appreciate your support by doing the following:
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use a tissue to cover your cough and wash your hands immediately after.
- Stay home if you are not well… we will gladly reschedule your appointment.
We believe that education is the best prevention.
- World Health Organization:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
Thank you for your support and understanding during a rapidly evolving situation as we make every effort to support our customers and our staff.
How to Shop & Buy 100% Online
Mossy Nissan makes buying a car easy 100% online with our Power Shopping “No Touch” Deal Tools that gives you the power to customize your sales process from the comfort and safety of home.
Complete some of the purchase process and paperwork online, or you can choose to buy your car 100% online. We’ll even deliver your new car right to your home without having to visit the dealership.
- Start the process by selecting a car from our Online Inventory.
- See payment options and personalize your monthly loan and lease payments using our Online Shopping Tool Calculator for each vehicle in our inventory.
- We give you the tools to estimate your monthly payment right down to the penny, value your trade-in car, and qualify for incentives and protection plans all online from the comfort of home.
- Complete all paperwork including credit approvals on our secure finance application.
- Self-service test drives are available and are delivered to you!
- We will even deliver your new car curbside to your home! Or stop by the store for touchless pick-up!
- Call us at any time with questions you may have or use our handy online chat tool to talk with a Product Consultant right away!
Need to sell your car?
- Mossy Nissan makes it easy to sell us your car.
- We buy all makes and models, paid for or not.*
- Find out your car trade-in value through our easy online trade-in tool.
- No purchase necessary.